The iMed Crew is a group of students from NOVA Medical School | Faculdade de Ciências Médicas who volunteer to be part of this challenging and innovative project, working together with the Organising Committee in order to achieve one goal: to make the iMed Conference the best congress for medical students in Europe.
As a member of the iMed Crew you will work alongside our Logistics Team in providing assistance in the preparation of the venue, assisting with the coffee-breaks, aiding the Hospitality Team in welcoming the speakers and, of course, our participants.
Keep in mind you should:
· Value and know how to work in a team – this is the key to success;
· Be available – you will be indispensable for the duration of the congress;
· Be competent and responsible – it will ensure everything goes smoothly and on schedule;
· Be resourceful – leave your mark on the event;
· Be kind – your image is our image.
Keep in mind that you will:
· Be valuable for the success of the congress;
· Certainly make new friends and have a great experience!
How can I enroll?
At the moment the application form for iMed Crew isn’t available. Stay tuned on our social media and wait for news. Nevertheless, you can read our Terms and Conditions to get to know everything about iMed Crew!