The iMed Crew is a group of students from NOVA Medical School | Faculdade de Ciências Médicas who volunteer to be part of this challenging and innovative project, working together with the Organising Committee in order to achieve one goal: to make the iMed Conference the best congress for medical students in Europe.
As a member of the iMed Crew you will work alongside our Logistics Team in providing assistance in the preparation of the venue, assisting with the coffee-breaks, aiding the Hospitality Team in welcoming the speakers and, of course, our participants.
Keep in mind you should:
· Value and know how to work in a team – this is the key to success;
· Be available – you will be indispensable for the duration of the congress;
· Be competent and responsible – it will ensure everything goes smoothly and on schedule;
· Be resourceful – leave your mark on the event;
· Be kind – your image is our image.
Keep in mind that you will:
· Be valuable for the success of the congress;
· Certainly make new friends and have a great experience!